Popcorn Songs

...and other stuff, but it's the popcorn mix I can't get enough of.

Sunday, November 20, 2005

 

Sunday is list day

Today, I awoke at 6:45AM, with only a slightly upset stomach. Not bad for just under 5 hours sleep after a good night's partying. Today is list day.

Last night I consumed (for the record, it was not the same as 5 martinis)
Shoot, a guy could have a pretty good time in Vegas with all that stuff...

I feel spectacular all things considered.

Met some fantastic people at Mad Anthony's last night. This may be the beginnings of a great new tradition. I just need to find people who want to go get drunk and sing. The bar is non-smoking, which is fantastic for me, but no good for Cake, the only other person I know who's ever said, "Hell, ya, let's go karaoke!" So, I just need to figure out how to build this Saturday night karaoke club.

My reading list as of today (it gets longer faster than it gets shorter--(requisite "that's not what she said") )
Who's got my "Adventures of Kavalier & Clay" by one Mr. Chabon?

Looks like I've had my first Netflix mail problems--they normally get the movie returns in a day. Four days ago I dropped them at the Norristown post office. First and last time I use it for Netflix, I think.

Things to do soon
On with it, then!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   May 2006   June 2006   July 2006   August 2006   December 2006   March 2007   April 2007   May 2007   July 2007   August 2007   September 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]