Popcorn Songs

...and other stuff, but it's the popcorn mix I can't get enough of.

Saturday, December 17, 2005

 

Bed frames

I have one of those Tempurpedic mattresses and I like it. I do not like the 'platform' style box spring that it comes with. The tempurpedic mattress works like a futon, it has to be on a hard flat surface. Since I broke my bed frame last Sunday, I've been sleeping with the mattress on the floor. It is *so* much more comfortable that way. I thought, this is perfect: I'll find a platform bed frame and just use the mattress.

Well, many platform beds just use more slats, rather than a solid bottom (especially the cheap ones). And, it turns out that platform beds are only 'all the rage' (or whatever I said) on my froogle searches. Local furniture stores don't seem to carry them. My trip to three stores netted me one $1200 bed frame option. At least it had a solid wood bottom.

So, I'm still searching for a bed solution.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   May 2006   June 2006   July 2006   August 2006   December 2006   March 2007   April 2007   May 2007   July 2007   August 2007   September 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]